Businesses need to attract and retain satisfied clients and fulfilled staff – and knowing what really matters to these people is vital. Which is where we come in.
What does KW Research do?
Strategic qualitative research and research-based consultancy to shed light on specific challenges facing your business or organisation.
Our expertise lies in helping you overcome challenges such as:
- Brand strategy and communication: your brand is your power. We'll help you make it relevant and consistent by identifying its strengths and determining how these might best be communicated to your target audience
- Internal communications: effective internal communication strategies transform organisations and deliver compelling, targeted messages to all employees. We'll help you develop them through thoughtful and searching communication audits
- Employee research: the maximisation of employee engagement improves business performance. We'll help you understand & harness the vital employee perspective
- Managing fundamental change: negotiating disruption in your business environment involves delicate and not so delicate adjustment. We'll help you negotiate the transition by providing in depth understanding of stakeholders' perceptions to inform your strategy
- How best to move your business forward: we'll help you find the most credible way by analysing all stakeholder attitudes
We tailor qualitative research solutions to examine perceptions and develop insights. From that solid yet sensitive research base, we'll provide you with objective, honest recommendations with clear and attainable action plans in line with your business goals. That gives you the all-important competitive edge.
What is KW Research?
KW Research comprises a qualitative consultancy of like-minded, senior, independent specialists passionate about research excellence. The team's background combines research, marketing, advertising communications, financial services consultancy & other specialisms, all at director level, both client-side & agency-side. How we work
Which audiences do we research?
- Employees, senior staff, managers, board directors
- Consumers of your product, services etc. (customers, clients etc.)
- Intermediaries, distributors, stakeholders
- Industry leaders, opinion leaders, influencers
- Charity donors, philanthropists
Who are our clients?
- Multi-national companies
- SME to large organisations
- Government departments, public bodies
- Financial services providers, private banks and wealth managers
- Member organisations
- Communications agencies
- International research consultancies
Find out more about how we work and how we can help you.